The Shinn Consulting builder groups are a unique networking and educational experience made available to select builders from across the country. Each meeting is an opportunity for group members to exchange knowledge and learn from each other to improve business processes.
The main objectives of the builder groups are to:
- Increase the profit of each company by building homes right the first time; on quality, on budget and on time
- Improve the utilization of information systems by exchanging ideas on how technology is used, sharing information on implementation, developing on-going training and establishing key management reports
- Establish standards of operations and measurement criteria. Develop written policies, processes and procedures
- Improve personnel management by learning how to become an effective manager and how to retain key personnel
- Provide a support group with like builders in noncompetitive markets
Our current builder groups discuss issues ranging from business planning strategies, organizational structure, compensation and financial analysis, sales and marketing strategies, land development and acquisition issues, customer service, production, and purchasing; to departmental policies, processes and procedures.
If you are looking to:
- Increase your profits
- Establish a network of like peers
- Improve the utilization of your information systems
- Understand and select key management reports
- Discuss key management issues, problems and solutions
Then, sign up for a builder group.
For more information, or to join a builder group, please contact Emma Shinn at: email@example.com